- B.S. in Computer Science & Math & Statistics, University of Wisconsin-Madison (2018-present)
- Undergrad Research Assistant @ WISR
- I have been working with Prof. Aditya Akella and his Postdoc & PhD students since Summer 2020.
- In the past project, I was working on designing a scheduler that exploits approximation techniques to speed up hyperparameter exploration task. The paper is currently under review.
- I am now working on a new project related to caching.
- WISCERS Fellow @ CS Dept, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- 20-21 Computer Science Research Mentorship Program (CSRMP) Participant @ Google
- I was accepted to the 20-21 class of Google’s CSRMP, where students are grouped into virtual mentorship pods with a Google mentor.
- Mentor: Michael Nechyba.
- Participant @ Cornell, Maryland, Max Planck Pre-doctoral School, CMMRS 2021,
- Activity Chair & Undergrad Representative @ WACM
- Previously, I taught workshops related to Linux Basics & Machine Learning to around 120-150 students, and hosted booths in Wisconsin Science Festival. I also helped with organizing workshops to teach young kids programming using the AppInventor platform.
- Undergrad Teaching Assistant @ CS Dept, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- I was an undergrad TA for CS577 (Intro to Algorithm) in Spr 2020 and Summ 2020, and CS564 (Database Management System) in Fall 2020.
- Member @ The Computer Sciences Diversity, Equity and Inclusion committee, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- I am part of the UW-Madison CS Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion committee. The committee focuses on expanding participation from underrepresented groups in computer sciences, and improving the climate in the Computer Sciences Department at UW-Madison.
- Familiar: Java, Python, C
- Moderate familarity: HTML/CSS, SQL, Pytorch, Ray
- Some exposure: Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop
- OSDI ‘21 Student Grant
- CS Department 2021 Golden Brick Award
- Dewitt Undergraduate Scholarship
- 21-22 Gerald W. and Tui G. Hedstrom Scholarship
- 2021 Hilldale Undergraduate/Faculty Research Fellowship
- NSDI ‘21 Diversity Grant
- 2021 Ginsberg Family Award Winner (from International Student Services)
- CS Department 2019 Golden Brick Award
- Sophomore Research Fellowship
- Welton Sophomore Honors Summer Scholarship
- CRA-W GHC Research Scholar
- UW-Madison 19-20 Grace Hopper Celebration Scholarship
- Dean’s List (6 semester)